Not happy with your current interest rate? Is your bank not passing on the interest rate cuts in full? Your repayments should not be so high when the interest rate is at a record low. Talk to us.
Refinancing replaces your current loan with a new one to better suit your circumstances. Refinance with us and save on your repayments by lowering your interest rate.
Here at UBF we specialise in helping small business and the self-employed with their financial needs and we have been doing it since 1998. We understand small business because we are a small business too.
We can help you when the others can’t.
Who is Refinancing suitable for?
- Loans with a variable interest rate.
- Unlocking equity in the market value of your property.
- Change of financial circumstances, such as purchasing another property, shifting employment circumstances and addition to the family.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing creates a new loan which replaces your old loan. If your loan is more than 2 years old we strongly recommend you consider refinancing. You will receive a new, often better interest rate which will reduce your monthly repayment. Refinancing lets you change your loan to better suit your current circumstances while taking advantage current market conditions.
When to consider refinancing?
If any of the following circumstances apply to you, you should consider refinancing your loan.
These can include:
- Your mortgage rate is way above current market rates.
- Your loan has a variable interest rate and you would like to reduce payment risk by fixing your interest rate for a longer period of time.
- Your property has equity and you would like access to some of this cash.
- You want to improve your cash flow by lowering your monthly repayments.
How will refinancing benefit me?
Refinancing can be a smart way to manage your money, some benefits of refinancing can include:
- Saving significant amount of money by taking advantage of a lower interest rate. This can lead to a reduce monthly repayment amount and being able to pay off your loans faster.
- Unlock equity in your home loan. You can use the extra money for home renovations or to invest in another property.
- Get your finances back on track. You can consolidate credit cards, car loan, personal loan or other debts into a lower rate loan and save on monthly repayments.
Can I still refinance if I have bad credit?
Yes. Bad credit may limit the options that are available to you, but it is in no way a barrier to you refinancing your loans. At UBF we have products that are specially designed for those who have arrears and credit issues. Talk to us today.
Get started and change your life today. Speak to us now.
1800 562 523
We offer a range of financial products that are tailored for the needs of business owners.
We have the experience and the ability to help you succeed in your business.