INVOICE FINANCE

Want your invoices paid as soon as you send them? Do you provide goods and services but never gets paid on time? We can unlock your potential cash flow and pump it rapidly into your business.

Invoice finance lets you submit the invoices to us you would like to turn into cash and we will transfer 90% of the value straight into your account in as little as 24 hours. The remaining 10% will be transferred into your account when the customer pays, minus our fees. Once set up, you can use it as an on-demand facility and submit new invoices for funding when you need it.

Here at UBF we specialise in helping small business and the self-employed with their financial needs and we have been doing it since 1998. We understand small business because we are a small business too.

We can help you when the others can’t.

Who is Invoice Finance suitable for?

  • Business to business services and sales.
  • Growing businesses who need a faster cash flow.
  • Businesses wanting to gain a competitive advantage.

FAQ's

What is invoice financing?

Invoice financing is a way for businesses to access money that is normally owed to them by their customers. invoice financing helps businesses improve cash flow, pay employees and suppliers, and reinvest in operations and growth earlier than they could if they had to wait until their customers paid their balances in full.

Do I need to provide property for security?

No. Unlike other commercial business finance facilities such as bank overdrafts for example, here at UBF we do not require you to use any personal assets or real estate for security.

How does it work?

When you finish your work, you issue an invoice to your customer, you also forward our processing team a copy of the invoice. UBF will then provide funding up to 90% of your invoice value into your business’ operating account in as little as 24 hours. When your customer’s payment is due, they pay our team the full invoice amount. We then transfer the remaining 10% into your account, minus our fee. Our fee is dependent on the type of business you conduct, the term you offer to the invoice’s recipient and the amount of invoice you wish to finance.

Why do businesses use invoice finance?

Businesses use invoice finance to unlock money that would normally sit in the Account Receivables ledger waiting for their debtors to pay them. Instead of waiting 30 to 90+ days for your invoices to be paid, businesses can get access to these cash which can then be used to run and grow the business.

It is the same concept as offering your customer an upfront discount if they pay your invoice early, and it allows businesses to obtain an advance of up to 90% of the invoice value with the 10% balance (less a small fee) received when the debtor pays.

Who can use invoice finance?

Invoice financing is available to any business with an Australian Business Number (ABN) that is supplying goods or services to other Australian businesses on trade terms. Ou dependent on the type of business you conduct, the term you offer to the invoice’s recipient and the amount of invoice you wish to finance.

How long would it take for you to receive funds through invoice finance?

As soon as your application for invoice finance is approved at UBF you can start uploading your customer’s invoices as you send them. You will receive 90% of the invoices as they are verified and this can take as little as 24 hours.

Get started and change your life today. Speak to us now.

1800 562 523

Not happy with your current interest rate? Is your bank not passing on the interest rate cuts in full? Your repayments should not be so high when the interest rate is at a record low.

Talk to us.

We offer a range of financial products that are tailored for the needs of business owners.

We have the experience and the ability to help you succeed in your business.